Document requirements for Offshore single entry B211A e-visaMay 24, 2022
Indonesia Clearing House Country ListDecember 8, 2022
Indonesia is one of the best places to build a business. For foreign nationals to work or invest in Indonesia they will require a Limited Stay Permit (KITAS) or Permanent Residence Permit (KITAP).
To get a work or investor Visa / KITAS, you must have a company to sponsor you and provide the required company documents (we can act as your sponsor or you may find your own).
Below are the requirements :
- Company deed of establishment and its amendments.
- Approval from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights (MoLHR) of company sponsor.
- Tax Registration Number (NPWP) of company sponsor.
- OSS documents (NIB, Ijin lokasi, Ijin usaha).
- Indonesian ID Card (KTP) and Family Card (Kartu Keluarga) of the Indonesian director of
company sponsor as guarantor, or passport of foreign director.
- Company letterhead and company stamp.
- Login TKA Online & Visa Online (If company has been registered).