We collect and use your data to provide and improve our services. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of data in accordance with the policy.
POLICY KEY DEFINITIONS
- “I”, “our”, “we”, “us” refer to the business (Bali Visas).
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) viewing and using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject means any living individual who is using our service and is subject to personal data.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
GDPR KEY PRINCIPLES
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Purpose limitation.
- Data minimization.
- Storage limitation.
- Integrity and confidence.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Through this website we collect several types of data for various purposes to provide and improve the quality of our services. In general, the types of data we collect are:
Personal data may include, but are not limited to:
- First name and last name.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, city, province, state, ZIP code, country (location)
We use the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with our services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather valuable analysis or information to improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address any technical issues
- To contact you with marketing and promotional materials (newsletters, reminders, etc.) and other information that may be of interest to you (if you wish not to receive any of the materials, you can choose to unsubscribe)
We also collect information on how our services are accessed and used. Usage data generally include the following, but are not limited to: Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, device type, visited pages and visit period.
Cookies and tracking data
To ensure seamless experience when browsing this website, you are required to accept cookies. However, you are also offered an option in which you can refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent.
LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects are protected. All personal data are collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how their data is being collected, processed and used.
Bali Visas may process your personal data when:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given Bali Visas permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in BaliVisas’s legitimate interests
- Bali Visas needs to comply with the law
- Payment processing is required
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Bali Visas will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Under the GDPR your data protection rights are as follows:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you
- The right to be informed
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling
We handle subject’s access requests in accordance with the GDPR. We ensure the security of any personal data we hold through secure data storage technologies and precise procedures. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirements.
EMAIL MARKETING MESSAGES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
In accordance with the GDPR, we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as previously stated.
We send any email marketing messages through an email marketing service provider (EMS), a third party service provider of software or application that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list or lists of recipients.
All email marketing messages sent by Bali Visas may contain tracked clickable links or other similar technologies so that we can track activities within. Data that may be recorded include opens, clicks, dates and demographic data.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to unsubscribe or manage your preferences at any time.
THIRD PARTY COMPANIES
In addition to an email marketing service provider, we may employ third party companies to accommodate various purposes that include, but not limited to:
- Facilitating our services
- Providing services on behalf of Bali Visas
- Performing other related services
- Analyzing our services
The third party companies will have access to your personal data in order to perform the required tasks only on our behalf. They are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your data by not disclosing the data for any other purposes.
The third party companies that Bali Visas may use from time to time include Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook.
Our services consist of paid and unpaid services and/or products. In case of paid services and/or products, payments are required. In general, we also use third party providers, such as PayPal, Visa and MasterCard, to help process the payments.
When you are required to provide payment details to process the payment, we will not store or collect any details related to your card or account. All payment processors are in compliance with the standards stipulated by The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).