Our application policy
We are constantly monitoring and following the Indonesian Government and Immigration policies and regulations.
After we have received your application, all required supporting documentation and your payment has been made, we will immediately start your application process. Once it has begun, the process cannot be halted or canceled.
After your application has been submitted to the immigration system, we are unable to refund your payment.
Only under special circumstances can a portion of your fee be refunded.
Denial of your visa application by Immigration will result in a full refund minus our administration fee.
To protect your privacy and confidentiality, we are unable to discuss any application process with a third party unless written consent is provided by the applicant or the legal guardian(in the case of a minor under 18 years of age).
Bali Visas Policy
While staying in Indonesia, it is your responsibility to bring your passport to one of our offices to submit for extension 14 days before your visa expires.
A third party has no right to hold your passport. After Bali Visas receives your passport back from the immigration offices, we will notify you immediately and only hold it for 3 days, after which point you must collect it or be subject to a fee. You will need to advise us from which of our office locations you will collect your passport or instruct us to resubmit for your next extension.
Once you have collected your passport from Bali Visas, and while it is in your possession, it is your sole responsibility to return it to us for future renewals and extensions. Bali Visas will not be held responsible for any overstay penalties which occur while your passport remains in your possession.
Furthermore, Bali Visas cannot proceed with any Visa or Kitas services until all required documents have been provided and payment has been made.
While staying in Indonesia, it is your responsibility to understand and follow all visa-related immigration laws and regulations.
To whom it may concern.
- I hereby declare that all the data and documents that have been provided are genuine and correct.
- I will follow the law in Indonesia and take full responsibility for any inaccurate or incorrect information provided.
- I will not receive payments of any kind while visiting Indonesia.
- I am visiting Indonesia only for the specific purposes described in my application.
- I take full responsibility for my own personal financial needs and any criminal activities undertaken.
- I hereby confirm that I am willing to quarantine and/or undertake treatment at my own expense at the quarantine facility or health service designated by the government in the case that a positive PCR test result is received upon entrance to the country or if there are clinical symptoms of COVID-19 based on the health protocol and health statutory provisions.
- I hereby state that I have a clear criminal record and will abide by the laws and regulations of the Indonesian Government during my stay.
- I believe that the facts stated in the witness statement are true and accurate.
For our clients who have made payment(s) for their chosen application (s), please remember to save the receipt/ proof of payment in case any error occurs in our payment verification system.
For any questions relating to service and payment, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com
After we have received payment, we will immediately process your application.
Please read the terms and conditions of the Application Policy as it relates to the application or cancellation process.
Please read the Refund Policy as it relates to the conditions of refund.
Still have more questions ?
Please contact us for more information about our services