E32 - Ex-Indonesian Citizen
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of a ex-indonesian citizen visa in Indonesia
A person who was previously an Indonesian and has acquired citizenship of another country, who will stay for 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or 10 years in Indonesia by fulfilling the immigration guarantee.
_CHECK OUT THE PRICE
The prices and types for your E32 - ex-Indonesian citizen
Please check the several informations for E32 - ex-Indonesian citizen
- Up to 1 Year, 2 Years, 5 Years or 10 Years.
- Up to 40 Business Days.
With this visa you can
- Conducting activities related to tourism, and visiting friends or family.
- Travel to and from Indonesia.
- Carry out employment-related activities or attending education, as long as it has been reported to Immigration (using the multiple activity reporting process).
- Be financially sufficient during your stay in Indonesia.
- Comply with all visa conditions and Indonesia laws.
- Report on the compliance of commitments within 90 days after the date of entry.
- If you meet the conditions, you will automatically obtain the electronic limited stay permit (e-ITAS) and the Re-Entry Permit upon arrival at the Immigration Checkpoint (you do not need to go to the immigration office to obtain a Limited Stay Permit and Re-Entry Permit).
- In addition to the electronic limited stay permit, the limited stay permit also has a physical card available at the immigration office.
- Staying in Indonesia over the period of your stay permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa conditions, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- Valid Nationality Passport at least 12 (twelve) months.
- Proof of living expenses of at least USD $2000 (two thousand American dollars) or equivalent for the last 3 months period (including name, date of period, and balance account).
- Latest color photograph.
- Document that proves that the Foreigner has been an Indonesian citizen, among others:
- Identity card (KTP);
- Birth certificate;
- Family card (KK);
- Passport of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Diploma, or
- Land certificate.
- Additional documents required according to duration of stay permit.
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period of the visa is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee and using our fixed rate). Paypal is a third-party payment method.
We accept Direct payments at the Bali Visas Office.
The prices stated in this document are current and valid as of the specified date.
Processing of your application will commence only after the funds have successfully cleared
into our account.
Please be aware that international bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to clear in Bali.
Expedited Kitas processing service is available for an additional cost.
Visa On Arrival (VOA) cannot be changed to another visa or Kitas onshore.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Processing will begin once funds have cleared into our account.
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
- Domicile letter is only required upon Kitas renewal or address change (prices does not include variable Banjar donation).
- SKTT is only required upon Kitas renewal or purchase of vehicle.