Document requirements for Onshore single entry B211A e-visaMay 24, 2022
Company Sponsorship document requirementsMay 24, 2022
Home » Document requirements for Offshore single entry B211A e-visa
- Passports are valid for at least 12 months at the date of entry.
- Scanned copy of the main page of the passport Details.
- Scanned copy of the passport cover page.
- Bank statement with a minimum amount of USD 1500 or equivalent currency. It needs to show Name and Balance. (This is required from immigration to show you can support yourself whilst staying in Indonesia).
- Certificate/Card proof of having received the total dose of the covid-19 vaccine (in English) **Children under 18 are not required to have the vaccine but are required to provide a Health certificate from a doctor stating they are fit and healthy to travel.
- Passport Photo in color 4 x 6 digital.
- Address in the country of origin.
- Address in Indonesia (hotel or villa).
- Personal contact details (phone number, WhatsApp number, email)
- Emergency contact details (family members)
NB: We HIGHLY suggest you book your flight after your visa is in hand.