- If your e-VISA is refused by the Indonesian Government, we cannot provide a refund except in special circumstances.
- If the Indonesian Government closes the borders and your e-VISA was approved and expires we cannot provide a refund.
- Once your e-VISA has been approved we cannot provide a refund.
- If we have sent your application to Immigration for processing and we have paid the billing, we cannot provide a refund.
- We can only refund to the account your money was sent from.
- A 10% administration fee applies if you cancel your application and request a refund.
- Offshore Single Entry B211 e-VISA applications
- A 10% administration fee will apply to all applications requesting a refund.
- Refund by bank transfer, the bank fee will be deducted from your own bank, not from Bali Visas banking.
- The rate that is refunded is following the Indonesian bank currency.
- Refund by credit card method will be refunded by bank transfer directly to your bank account.
- Your refund will be processed within 21 business days from request via email directly to our accounts department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a bank transfer refund, we require :
- Invoice No:
- Passport No:
- Full Name:
- Full Address:
- Phone number:
Bank account details:
- Beneficiary Bank / Bank Name:
- Account Name:
- Account Number:
- Swift Code:
Still have more questions?
Please contact us for more information about our services.