Our refund policy
- If your e-Visa is not approved by the Indonesian Government, we can provide a refund minus our 10% administration fee.
- If the Indonesian Government closes the borders and your e-Visa was approved and expires we cannot provide a refund.
- Once your e-Visa has been approved we cannot provide a refund.
- If we have sent your application to Immigration for processing and we have paid the billing, we cannot provide a refund.
- We can only refund to the account your money was sent from.
- A 10% administration fee applies if you cancel your application and request a refund.
- Offshore Single Entry Business e-Visa application received after the 8th of Feb, 2021.
- A 10% administration fee will apply to all applications requesting a refund.
- Your refund will be proccessed within 14 business days from request via email directly to our accounts department at : email@example.com