Procedure of getting a Retirement Visa KITAS type 319 consists of 3 stages, which in total will take about 2 months:
RETIREMENT VISA KITAS
What opportunities does a retirement visa provide ?
- 1 year stay permit
- Possibility to open Bank account
- Possibility to obtain driving license
- Discount for a medical assistance
- Chance for permanent stay in 5 years
Bali is one of the most cozy and comfortable places to spend time for retire persons. Good tropical climate, warmth, beautiful nature, growing medical care and hospitality of local people… That is all you need for a careless life. Good News. Indonesian law provides a special type of visa for senior citizens – Retirement Visa.
Retirement Visa Kitas is a temporary residence permit that is issued to applicants older than 55 years for 1 year with the possibility of extend up to 5 years. After 5 years you will be entitled to apply for a KITAP – a permanent stay permit.
*Can be applied if one of the spouses is under 55 y.o. and marriage certificate is provided. In some cases can be issued to children under 18 as well.
*This is a multiple entry visa. You can leave the country and come back as many times as you need.
HOW TO RECEIVE A RETIREMENT VISA
GETTING TELEX (Visa Approval)
We prepare all the necessary documents and obtain a special document TELEX that is required to apply for a work visa at the Indonesian Embassy. The process takes about 10 -14 business days. After TELEX is ready, we will send it by e-mail.
You need to send us a list of required documents to start the process:
- Original passport with validity passport minimum 18 months
- Scanning cover of passport and first page of passport
- Digital passport size photo on a red background
- A copy of the insurance for 1 month
- A copy of bank account statement for last 3 month
- A copy of the rental contract Accommodation for a year
- ID Card / KTP of the Accommodation owner
- Nominate 1 Indonesia Embassy Overseas For the Visa application
**We can help if you cannot provide any of the document, the price for each not provided document is 500.000 IDR
Getting a visa at the Embassy
To obtain a visa you should visit the Indonesian Embassy and provide a list of required documents:
- Passport valid for minimum 18 months from the date entry to Indonesia
- Photocopy of the main passport page
- Photocopy of the passport page with stamp of entry to the country where you apply
- Filled application form (blank should be provided by the embassy)
- 2 photos size 3×4
- Ticket to Indonesia
- Visa fee (150 USD, paid in the currency of the country where you apply)
You need to come to our office, bring your passport and 1 digital photo 3 × 4 on a red background within 7 days after arrival in Bali. We register your visa at the immigration office and obtain a re-entry permit (required). The process takes about 15 business days.