Retirement KITAS - Onshore
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
What it is and how to apply for a retirement kitas in Indonesia
Spending time after retirement in an exotic and beautiful location is everyone’s dream! Indonesia is an ideal destination to live out your retirement years. With a stunning natural environment and unique culture, it attracts people from all over the world not only for vacation and business activities, but also as a paradise for retirees.
_CHECK OUT THE PRICE
The price for your retirement kitas
Please check the several informations for retirement kitas
- Up to 1 Year.
- Up to 60 business days.
- Bali Visas application form.
- Scan of the identity and signature pages of passport (no photos, must be a color scan).
- Passport valid for at least 18 months with a minimum of 2 blank pages.
- Scan of most recent visa sticker/ stamp in passport; a minimum of 60 days validity is required during the process to avoid overstay.
- Recent passport-style color photo (digital format).
- Proof of income or allowances worth USD 3.000/month or equivalent.Sponsor transfer letter (required if current visa is not sponsored by Bali Visas).
- Single Entry / Multiple Entry E-Visa.
Prices above include
- Completed multiple-entry Permit/ Kitas
Prices above exclude
- Domicile letter of Indonesian home address - IDR 250.000
- Address change in same region - IDR 500.000
- Address change to different region - IDR 1.000.000
- SKTT (Temporary Residential Registration) - IDR 1.000.000
- Kitas cancelation (EPO or ERP) - IDR 1.000.000
You are required to cancel your Kitas if you want to terminate it or change to a new visa :
- EPO (Exit Permit Only) is required if you are inside Indonesia.
- ERP (Exit Re-Entry) Permit is required if you are outside of Indonesia.
- Annual renewal price: IDR 9.000.000.
- Applicant must be physically present in Indonesia to process Kitas renewal.
- Renewal needs to be processed within 1 - 3 months before your Kitas expires.
- Documents required :
- Domicile letter of home address.
- SKTT (Temporary Residential Registration).
- Proof of income or allowances worth USD 3.000/month or equivalent.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee and using our fixed rate). Paypal is a third-party payment method.
We accept Direct payments at the Bali Visas Office.
The prices stated in this document are current and valid as of the specified date.
Processing of your application will commence only after the funds have successfully cleared
into our account.
Please be aware that international bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to clear in Bali.
Expedited Kitas processing service is available for an additional cost.
Visa On Arrival (VOA) cannot be changed to another visa or Kitas onshore.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Processing will begin once funds have cleared into our account.
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
- Domicile letter is only required upon Kitas renewal or address change (prices does not include
variable Banjar donation).
- SKTT is only required upon Kitas renewal or purchase of vehicle.
Please click on the links below to learn more about these services.
Still have more questions?
Please contact us for more information about our services.