Onshore Artist KITAS
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of an Artist KITAS in Indonesia
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of Artist KITAS in Indonesia
_CHECK OUT THE STEPS & PRICE
The steps and price for your Artist KITAS
- Scanned copy of full page 1 (Identity Page) of Passport and cover (Must be in color and No photos).
- Passport valid for at least 10 month and minimum 2 blank
- Scanned copy Last Stamp of current Visa Minimum Validation 60 days /Valid visa is required during the process to avoid over stay (Onshore Application)
- Address in Original Country
- Address in Bali ( hotel or villa )
- Domicile Letter Address in Bali (if any) or Lease Agreement Letter
- Photo with red Background
- Personal Phone number & Email
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Certificate of Degree Graduated or Expertise
- Working Activity Area in Indonesia
- Working Title / Position
- Onshore application – Full dose Vaccine Certificate (if any)
- Letter of transfer of sponsor if your sponsor is different from the visit visa sponsor
- Emergency Contact Person (family members) Address & Phone Number
- Up to 4 months for processing in Indonesia.
- Reporting to The Labor Department
- RPTKA (Approval of Plan for using foreign employee)
- Payment DPKK IMTA (Usd)
- IMTA (Working Permit)
- Convert visit visa to KITAS C314 at the local immigration
- Process approval regional office of the ministry of law and human rights
- Process approval directorate general of immigration
- Biometric data retrieval (photo & fingerprint)
- Verification data
- Approval stage
- KITAS issued
- Renewal every year cost IDR 17.500.000 and $100 USD per month for IMTA (Work Permit) , however, you do not need to fly out of the country to apply for the visa at an Indonesian Embassy or incur the cost of the Indonesian Embassy visa application fee.
- Renewal Need to be process minimum 1 month before your Kitas Expired.
- Company deed of establishment and its amendments (if any)
- Approval from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights (MoLHR) of company sponsor / SK Kehakiman Pendirian Perusahaan dan Perubahannya (if any)
- Tax Registration Number (NPWP) of company sponsor
- NIB (Business Registration Number) – OSS (Online Submission System)
- Ijin Lokasi (Location Permit) – OSS (Online Submission System)
- Ijin Usaha (Business License) – OSS (Online Submission System)
- BPJS Kesehatan – BPJS Ketenagakerjaan OSS (Online Submission System)
- ID Card (KTP) and Family Register (KK) of the Indonesian Director of company sponsor as Guarantor, or passport of foreign Director.
- Blank papers with the company’s letterhead and Company Stamp.
- If you are not continuing or extending your Kitas you need to process an EPO at a cost of IDR.1.000.000.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee).
We accept Direct payment at the Bali Visas Office.
We will process your application once the funds are cleared in our account.
Please be aware that international bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to clear in Bali.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Processing will begin once funds have cleared into our account
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
Still have more questions?
Please contact us for more information about our services.