Offshore Artist KITAS
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of an Artist KITAS
Are you a singer, musician, or DJ? Perhaps you are a model or an actor who dreams of living and working in Bali or somewhere else in Indonesia? We can make your dream a reality by providing you with Artist KITAS.
_CHECK OUT THE STEPS & PRICE
The steps and price to apply for your Artist KITAS
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of Artist KITAS
To understand how to get Artist KITAS, check out the steps below :
- Bali Visas application form.
- Scan of the identity and signature pages of passport (no photos, must be a color scan).
- Passport valid for at least 18 months with a minimum of 2 blank pages.
- Recent passport-style color photo (digital format).
- Place of work in Indonesia (Region).
- Job title/ position.
- Company deed of establishment and its amendments.
- Approval from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights (MoLHR) of company sponsor.
- Tax Registration Number (NPWP) of company sponsor.
- OSS documents (NIB, Ijin lokasi, Ijin usaha).
- Indonesian ID Card (KTP) and Family Card (Kartu Keluarga) of the Indonesian director of company sponsor as guarantor, or passport of foreign director.
- Company letterhead and company stamp.
- Login TKA Online & Visa Online (If company has been registered).
- Up to 40 business days
- Annual renewal price: IDR 15.500.000 and USD 100 per month for IMTA (Work Permit).
- Applicant must be physically present in Indonesia to process Kitas renewal.
- Renewal needs to be processed within 1 - 3 months before your Kitas expires.
- Domicile Letter/SKTT.
- Personal Tax Number/NPWP.
- BPJS Kesehatan/Ketenagakerjaan (if any).
- EPO (Exit Permit Only) is required if you are inside Indonesia.
- ERP (Exit Re-Entry) Permit is required if you are outside of Indonesia.
- Step 1: Please print out the sponsorship and E-Visa for entering Indonesia.
- Step 2: Upon arrival in Indonesia, you will need to present us with your passport within 30 days. We will then take it to the local immigration office for final approval. You will also be required to appear at Immigration for the Biometrics process.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee and using our fixed rate). Paypal is a third-party payment method.
We accept Direct payments at the Bali Visas Office.
into our account.
- All clients are responsible for their own income tax report fees and processing of NPWP (Tax file number) and the fees for this.
- Clients are also responsible for BPJS (health and work insurance) fees.
- All clients are also responsible for any financial and criminal activities inside Indonesia.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
- Domicile letter is only required upon Kitas renewal or address change (prices does not
include variable Banjar donation).
- SKTT is only required upon Kitas renewal or purchase of vehicle.
Still have more questions?
Please contact us for more information about our services.