E35A - Work Holiday for Australian
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of a work holiday visa for Australian in Indonesia
The work and holiday program is a scheme that enables citizens from various countries to temporarily stay in Indonesia while working and vacationing. This program allows participants to gain work experience while exploring Indonesian culture and environment. In this context, 'Australian national' refers to citizens of Australia who wish to take part in the program.
_CHECK OUT THE PRICE
The prices for your E35A - work holiday visa fo Australian
Please check the several informations for E35A - work holiday visa fo Australian
- Up to 1 Years.
- Up to 40 Business Days.
With this visa you can
- Carry out activities related to business, meetings, or purchase of goods including but not limited to checking goods at the office, factory, or production site of goods.
- Bring eligible family to live in Indonesia.
- Travel to and from Indonesia.
- Conducting activities related to tourism, and visiting friends or family.
- Comply with laws and regulations.
- Respect local customs, culture, and wisdom.
- Have sufficient living expenses while in Indonesia.
- Staying in Indonesia over the period of your stay permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa conditions,
- and/or not complying with Indonesian laws may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- In addition to the electronic limited stay permit, the limited stay permit also has a physical card available at the immigration office.
- You are prohibited from selling goods or services
- Receive compensation, wages, or any similar from an individual or corporation in Indonesia, unless the foreigner has done Multiple Activity Reporting Process to immigration to carry out work in an employment relationship.
- Passport valid for at least 6 (six) months .
- Personal bank statement with minimum amount USD $2000 or equivalent the last 3 months period (including name, date of period, and balance account).
- Recent photograph.
- Guarantee from the guarantor.
- Letter of support from the Immigration agency in the collaborating country.
- Certificate of education from a university or equivalent institution for graduates, or;
- Certificate of active student status for a minimum of 2 years, accompanied by a student ID card (KTM) from a university in the home country;
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period of the visa is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee and using our fixed rate). Paypal is a third-party payment method.
We accept Direct payments at the Bali Visas Office.
The prices stated in this document are current and valid as of the specified date.
Processing of your application will commence only after the funds have successfully cleared
into our account.
Please be aware that international bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to clear in Bali.
Expedited Kitas processing service is available for an additional cost.
Visa On Arrival (VOA) cannot be changed to another visa or Kitas onshore.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Processing will begin once funds have cleared into our account.
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
- Domicile letter is only required upon Kitas renewal or address change (prices does not include variable Banjar donation).
- SKTT is only required upon Kitas renewal or purchase of vehicle.