E30 - Student Visa
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of a student visa in Indonesia
A person who plans to study at an academic institution equivalent to high school or below, a person who plans to enroll for a bachelor's degree in a college, person who plans to enroll for a master’s degree in a college or a person who plans to enroll for a doctoral degree in a college.
_CHECK OUT THE PRICE
The prices and types for your E30 - student visa
Please check the several informations for E30 - student visa
- Up to 1 Year or 2 Years
- Up to 40 Business Days
With this visa you can
- Carry out activities related to education in Indonesia.
- Bring eligible members of your family.
- Enter and leave the territory of Indonesia as long as the re-entry permit is still valid.
- Conduct activities related to tourism and visiting friends or family.
- Comply with laws and regulations.
- Respect local customs, culture, and wisdom.
- Have sufficient living expenses while in Indonesia.
- If you meet the conditions, you will automatically obtain the Electronic Limited Stay Permit (e-ITAS) and the Re-Entry Permit upon arrival at the Immigration Checkpoint (you do not need to go to the immigration office to obtain a Limited Stay Permit and Re-Entry Permit).
- Staying in Indonesia beyond the period of your residence permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa requirements, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- In addition to the electronic limited stay permit, the limited stay permit also has a physical card available at the immigration office.
- You are prohibited from doing work or employment.
- You are prohibited from selling goods or services.
- You are prohibited from receiving rewards or wages from individuals or companies in Indonesia.
- Valid Nationality Passport at least 6 (six) months.
- Proof of living expenses of at least US$ 2,000 (two thousand US Dollars) or equivalent.
- Latest color photograph.
- Guarantee letter from a guarantor, which is an Indonesian citizen or the educational institution where foreigners carry out education.
- Letter of acceptance from the educational institution in Indonesia that explains the length of time the foreigner will be enrolled in the educational institution.
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period of the visa is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee and using our fixed rate). Paypal is a third-party payment method.
We accept Direct payments at the Bali Visas Office.
The prices stated in this document are current and valid as of the specified date.
Processing of your application will commence only after the funds have successfully cleared
into our account.
Please be aware that international bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to clear in Bali.
Expedited Kitas processing service is available for an additional cost.
Visa On Arrival (VOA) cannot be changed to another visa or Kitas onshore.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Processing will begin once funds have cleared into our account.
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
- Domicile letter is only required upon Kitas renewal or address change (prices does not include variable Banjar donation).
- SKTT is only required upon Kitas renewal or purchase of vehicle.