E29 - Research Activities
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of a research activitites kitas in Indonesia
_CHECK OUT THE PRICE
The price for your E29 - research activities kitas
Please check the several informations for E29 - research activities kitas
- Up to 1 Year
- Up to 40 Business Days
With this visa you can
- Carry out activities related to research project.
- Bring eligible members of your family.
- Enter and leave the territory of Indonesia as long as the re-entry permit is still valid.
- Conduct activities related to tourism and visiting friends or family.
- Comply with laws and regulations.
- Respect local customs, culture, and wisdom.
- Have sufficient living expenses while in Indonesia.
- In addition to the Electronic Limited Stay Permit, the Limited Stay Permit also has a physical card available at the Immigration Office.
- Staying in Indonesia beyond the period of your residence permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa requirements, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- You are prohibited from doing work or employment.
- You are prohibited from selling goods or services.
- You are prohibited from receiving rewards or wages from individuals or companies in Indonesia.
- Valid Nationality Passport at least 6 (six) months.
- Proof of living expenses of at least US$ 2,000 (two thousand US Dollars) or equivalent for the last 3 months period (including name, date of period, and balance account).
- Latest color photograph.
- Proof of guarantee from the Guarantor, which is a research institution.
- Statement from the competent authority in the field of scientific research
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period of the visa is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee and using our fixed rate). Paypal is a third-party payment method.
We accept Direct payments at the Bali Visas Office.
The prices stated in this document are current and valid as of the specified date.
Processing of your application will commence only after the funds have successfully cleared
into our account.
Please be aware that international bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to clear in Bali.
Expedited Kitas processing service is available for an additional cost.
Visa On Arrival (VOA) cannot be changed to another visa or Kitas onshore.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Processing will begin once funds have cleared into our account.
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
- Domicile letter is only required upon Kitas renewal or address change (prices does not include variable Banjar donation).
- SKTT is only required upon Kitas renewal or purchase of vehicle.