E23 - Employment
_WHAT IT IS & HOW TO APPLY
How to apply for and the benefits of a employment kitas in Indonesia
_CHECK OUT THE PRICE
The price for your E23 - employment kitas
Please check the several informations for E23 - employment kitas
- Up to 180 Days, 1 Year or 2 Years.
- Up to 40 business days.
With this visa you can
- Performing activities related to the employment.
- Bring eligible members of your family.
- Enter and leave Indonesia as long as the re-entry permit is still valid.
- Study, as long as the foreigner obtains multiple residence permit activities.
- Conduct investment-related activities.
- Conducting activities related to tourism, and visiting friends or family.
- Comply with Indonesian laws and regulations.
- Comply with the employment contract.
- Respect local customs, culture, and wisdom.
- Have sufficient living expenses while in Indonesia.
- Staying in Indonesia over the period of your stay permit, engaging in prohibited activities, not complying with visa conditions, and/or not complying with Indonesian laws may result in you paying fines, being deported, and/or other legal charges.
- Doing work that is not suitable with the stay permit.
- In addition to the electronic limited stay permit, the limited stay permit also has a physical card available at the immigration office.
- Making sales of goods or services, unless required in the employment.
- Valid Nationality Passport at least 6 (six) months.
- Proof of living expenses of at least USD $ 2,000 (two thousand US Dollars) or equivalent for the last 3 months period (including name, date of period, and balance account).
- Latest color photograph.
- Statement of commitment that must be accomplished within 90 days after the date of arrival, such as:
- Notification from Ministry of Manpower, or
- Statement of any government agencies, if the foreigners are guaranteed by the agency.
- This visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue.
- Please note that the visa validity period of the visa is different from the period of stay, kindly check your visa for the period of stay Information.
We accept PAYPAL (5% Fee and using our fixed rate). Paypal is a third-party payment method.
We accept Direct payments at the Bali Visas Office.
The prices stated in this document are current and valid as of the specified date.
Processing of your application will commence only after the funds have successfully cleared
into our account.
Please be aware that international bank transfers can take up to 5 business days to clear in Bali.
Expedited Kitas processing service is available for an additional cost.
Visa On Arrival (VOA) cannot be changed to another visa or Kitas onshore.
- Payments can be made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Prices are as per the date on the document.
- Processing will begin once funds have cleared into our account.
- Price does not include Residency Certificate (SKTT), please click here to learn about the Residency Certificate (SKTT).
- Domicile letter is only required upon Kitas renewal or address change (prices does not include variable Banjar donation).
- SKTT is only required upon Kitas renewal or purchase of vehicle.