Visa On Arrival ( VOA ) & Free Visit VisaMay 24, 2022
Document requirements for Offshore single entry B211A e-visaMay 24, 2022
Home » Document requirements for Onshore single entry B211A e-visa
- Passports valid for at least 12 months at the date of entry.
- Scanned copy of the main page of the passport Details.
- Scanned copy of the passport cover page.
- Bank statement with a minimum amount of $1500 USD or equivalent currency. Needs to show Name and Balance. (This is required from immigration to show you can support yourself whilst staying in Indonesia).
- Passport Photo in colour 4 x 6 digital.
- Address in country of origin.
- Address in Indonesia (hotel or villa).
- Personal contact details (phone number, WhatsApp number, email)
- Emergency contact details (family members)